CigeeCBD is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Any information we require, by which you can be identified when using this website, will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
Information we may collect about you
We may collect and process the following information about you:
The information you provide when you register to use our site, search for a product, place an order on our site or even when you report a problem with our site. The information you give us may include your name, job title, address, contact information, phone number or email address, demographic information, preferences, interests, financial and credit card information.
Other information we might collect about you (none of the above information can identify you):
• Technical information, such as the IP address of your computer, your login information, time zone setting, information about the browser, operating system and platform, the phone number you called us from etc.
A cookie is a small file which asks for your permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. That way, a web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by collecting, remembering and using the information about your preferences.
Cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which information you find useful and which you do not. A cookie cannot give us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
Also, you can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can easily decline them in the same way, if you prefer. However, this may block you from taking full advantage of the website.
How we use your personal information
Personal information you provide is used by us only for the following purposes:
- to offer you a better experience and service.
- To keep an internal record of customers and purchases
- To improve our products and services
- To inform you about new products and special offers, via email
- To contact you for market research purposes.
Disclosure of your information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
Links to other websites
Our site may contain links to other websites of interest, that are not owned or operated by us. We do not have any control over those websites and we are not responsible for these sites or their content. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement.
We comply with the rules of the Data Protection Act, which controls how your personal information is used by different parties.
According to the act, we are responsible to:
- process and use your data fairly and lawfully.
- use your data only for specified and limited purposes
- Make sure that personal data held is adequate, relevant and not excessive in relation to the purpose for which it is held.
- Make sure that your data is accurate.
- Keep your data ONLY for as long as it is necessary.
- Process the information according to people’s data protection rights.
- Maintain the data’s safety and security.
- Not transfer your personal data outside the European Economic Area without an adequate level of protection.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to CigeeCBD, 15 Stationfield Industrial Estate, Kidlington, OX5 1JD, United Kingdom.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email or write to us as soon as possible, at the above address, and we will correct any mistake.